We Saying 3 “S”
Safety First, Safety First & Safety First
- Working in unsafe wind condition is dangerous. Refer to the operator’s manual for the wind speed’s details.
- Ground conditions make a substantial difference to the performance of your machine.
- Make sure operators are fully trained and always wear a harness when using a boom.
- Protect both your workforce and site visitors by barricading the work area ensure that loads are suspended under the platform.
- You must keep at least 15 meter from electric lines.
- Daily checks are part of your contractual agreement and play a vital part in protecting your workface.
- Secure your site. Vandalism can cause serios damage and accidents, incurring huge cost for your company.